Here’s everything you need for your bed! Your Bed in a Bag includes an overstuffed poly-fill comforter, elegant bed skirt, decorative pillow sham, and snug sheet set. Choose your size, and with one click, you’ll be set for a comfy night’s sleep on soft, perfectly fitted bedding. When we receive your order, we’ll custom cut, fill, and sew each piece of your Bed in a Bag right here in our Georgia factory.
If you don’t see the size you’re looking for, please visit our custom orders page. We can custom make any size you need.
Set includes: 1 matching reversible comforter, 1 14” tailored bed skirt, and 1 sheet set (fits to 14” depth mattress), and 1 pillow sham (Twin through Queen size comforters come with a Standard size sham. King size comforters come with a King size sham.)
Cotton or cotton/poly bed skirt, pillow sham, and sheet set:
- Machine wash warm cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Remove from dryer promptly to avoid wrinkles or iron on medium heat as needed
Satin bed skirt, pillow sham, and sheet set:
- Machine wash cool on the delicate cycle
- Use a gentle detergent and only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat, remove while still slightly damp, and then line dry
- Iron on low to medium heat as needed on the dull side of the fabric
- Spot treat stains before washing
- Make sure your washing machine is large enough to fit your comforter with some room to spare. If not, consider using a commercial-sized washer at a local laundromat.
- Do not add any other clothing to the load
- Machine wash warm (for cotton fabrics) or cool (for satin) on the delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Add tennis balls or wool dryer balls to the dryer to evenly distribute filling
- Remove the comforter from the dryer every half hour to fluff, then return to the dryer