Save time and money with an all-in-one bed ensemble. Each bed ensemble includes an overstuffed poly-fill comforter, elegant bed skirt, and decorative pillow sham. Add one of our coordinating sheet sets, and you’ll be all set for a comfy night’s sleep on perfectly fitted bedding. Bed ensembles come in our full range of fabrics and colors. Make your choice, and we’ll custom cut, fill, and sew each piece of your bed ensemble here in our Georgia factory.
If you don’t see the size you’re looking for, please visit our custom orders page. We can custom make any size you need.
Set includes: 1 comforter, 1 14” tailored bed skirt, 1 pillow sham (Twin through Queen size comforters come with a Standard size sham. King size comforters come with a King size sham.)
Cotton, cotton/poly, duck, denim, or flannel bed skirt and pillow sham:
- Machine wash warm cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Remove from dryer promptly to avoid wrinkles or iron on medium heat as needed
Satin bed skirt and pillow sham:
- Machine wash cool on the delicate cycle
- Use a gentle detergent and only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat, remove while still slightly damp, and then line dry
- Iron on low to medium heat as needed on the dull side of the fabric
- Spot treat stains before washing
- Make sure your washing machine is large enough to fit your comforter with some room to spare. If not, consider using a commercial-sized washer at a local laundromat.
- Do not add any other clothing to the load
- Machine wash warm (for cotton fabrics) or cool (for satin) on the delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Add tennis balls or wool dryer balls to the dryer to evenly distribute filling
- Remove the comforter from the dryer every half hour to fluff, then return to the dryer